Monday, December 4, 2006

Christmas is soooo soon!!!!



So I think I will join in the fun...who knows how much time I will have to post on this thing, but 3 years ago or so I used to have something like this that I wrote in everyday. It was so fun to go back and read, so I thought I would give it another try. Thanks Aud :)
So the last few days I have been sick...but even though I have been sick....I am so determined to get up all my Christmas decorations before I feel like its too late!! So...it took me a couple days....because everything I did took all my energy. I finally got my REAL tree!! This will be my 3rd Christmas away from home and the last 2 years I have put up a fake tree...which acording to me, is horrible!!! So this year I finally begged and got my real Christmas tree!! It sat in my living room bare for a day or 2 because I was too tired and sick to do anything with it. After working and working....I got off at 4:30 on Saturday....I got something to eat, fell asleep about 6 to 7 (allen says 8 but it was 7 :D) then I woke up and took a bath, and went back to bed till about 11:30 on Sunday morning. It was a well needed sleep and I felt like I was actually going to live through the day :) So, needless to say, I am feeling better, still a little stuffy, but better.
So we finally decorated the tree tonight! yay!

0 comments: