Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I've become my Mother....

I guess it just seemed so hectic when we were there...and at times I just wanted to be home and be sleeping with my puppies...but I cried when I left. I just wished that times when I take off work to go visit my family, I didn't feel like I was running around with my head cut off and when I get home, I feel like it was something I had to do, and not what I wanted to do. Don't get me wrong, I love being in Utah, and I love my family more than anything, which is probably why I cried when we drove home. I miss my family already and told Allen next time I go there, it will not be for family reunion!



Cool Slideshows!

2 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

It looks like your reunion was a ton of fun! I know it killed Audrey to miss it. You gotta let me know how you do that adorable slide show thing . . .

The Carlsons said...

I'm so glad to see your pictures. It looks like another great reunion. I'm still trying to figure out why you think you've become your mother...is it all the running around like crazy? Miss you and can't wait to see you really soon!