Friday, January 18, 2008

Birthday's are Special!!

I don't know how everyone else grew up, but when I grew up your birthday was a special, fun day!! When I worked at Nordstrom my boss used to make us brownies, bring in cake, cheesecake, etc. We would always have a pot luck for everyones birthday. I changed jobs just before my birthday this past year and so at my new job I was barely even said Happy Birthday to. I missed Nordstrom sooo bad that day!! These people have never celebrated any co-workers birthday!! I didn't even know it was the owners birthday, not too long after mine, until about a week later! I couldn't believe it. So now that I am in a position to change things up here...I decided that we are going to celebrate everyones birthday. Hello!! It should be celebrated. You should feel special on your special day. So we celebrated our first birthday of the year. I got donuts in the morning because she loves donuts. In the early afternoon I went and picked up her favorite cake and we all had cake. She was so surprised, I loved it!! Here are a few pictures from the start of a new tradition at my job.

Happy Birthday Kim!! This cake was amazzzinggg! Yum!


All the girls I work with...minus the owner!


I am choppin off my hair tomorrow!! I will take pics and post them! I am so excited!!

0 comments: