Saturday, February 9, 2008

ABC's of ME

I've been tagged!!... which means you are all about to find out things about me no one really wants to know! Here goes: (By the way, those I've tagged are listed under the letter T)



A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Allen Jones

C-Cake or Pie: Homemade Cake

D- Day of Choice: Saturday is the best!

E- Essential Item: Cell Phone

F- Favorite Color: Red

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears

H- Hometown: Rocklin, CA

I- Indulgence(s): Taco Bell, Chocolate

J- January or July: July!! 4th of July, BBQ's, the pool, sun...what's more to love?

K-Kids: Just my doggies, Momo & Jackson

L-Life is incomplete without: My Family

M- Marriage Date: no where in sight....

N- Number of Siblings: 2 Brothers, 2 Sisters

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: The dark, being alone, car accidents, I'll stop there.

Q- Quote(s): " To the world you may be just one person but to one person you may mean the world"

Reason To Smile: Spending time with my family

S- Season: Summer

T- Tag Six: Lanie Haas, Emily Davies, Tiffani Morgan, Audrey Carlson, Mom (yes this means you need to get a blog!!)

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm obsessed with News websites

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Love the meat!

W- Worst Habit: Procrastination

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds

Y- Your Favorite Food: Ice Cream

Z: Zodiac: Gemini

0 comments: