Monday, January 4, 2010

Time Flies When....(Day 1, 2, 3)

Wow...I can't believe it's been almost a YEAR since my last post!! Crazy. Have you ever sat and read other peoples blog and think to yourself how much better they write and how much more creative they are than you will ever be?! I think that's why I stopped blogging. I truly do admire people who blog everyday about something totally awesome. Like my sister Audrey and her sister in-law who never has a dull post. Or Nikki who is the funniest, most honest blogger I know. She's on a blogging break, and I totally miss her posts. Last month I finally got around to reading Nie Nie ... I know I have been living under a rock. It took me quite a while, but I read each and every one of her posts. She is an inspiration on so many levels. Working with burn patients, I know how much pain just small burns are. I can't imagine the pain she is still going through.

Anyway...I really am going to start blogging again. I am actually thinking about making my blog private...any ideas? At this point, I don't think anyone even checks my blog so who cares? hehe

Last year, Samantha stole an idea and took a picture of her family every Sunday to show the progression of her family {by the way, I can't wait to see the progression blog (you're doing one right?)}. I am stealing that idea again, but am going to try (my hardest) and post a picture everyday! I set up my blogger so I can e-mail pictures straight from my phone. Therefore, the quality of picture may not be as fabulous as everyone your blog (my phone is no Edward), but I hope to capture some part of my day in a photo throughout the whole year. I figure if I can get a photo and a sentence or 2 everyday, then I won't have to worry about all the creative writing (because I am horrible at that).

I'm already 3 days behind...so here are some photos to catch up!

Allen's son was here for a week during Christmas this year. It was really cool to have him here. I can't believe he is 10 now! My parents were also gone which was really weird and sad, but very cool since we got to stay at their house. Sort of like a mini vacation for us!






So we'll count this pictures as the 1st - 3rd and starting today....I will post a picture everyday.

Leave me a comment so I know if you're reading....and also your e-mail since I really plan on making my blog private.

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Hey! I check your blog! :) So start taking pictures and stop second guessing yourself - you're a great blogger!

Jessica said...

I have missed your blog! Glad you're back! You're way more ambitious than me! My goal is to post at least once a month!