Wednesday, June 20, 2007

more work....less money....what did i just do?

Ok, so the new job is a little stressful....no downtime whatsoever....lots of cattiness.....interesting patients.....all of what I said I wouldn't miss when I left Nordstrom. I am coming up on 1 month here and I'm hoping to get a raise like my coworker says usually happens. I should be making at least $5 for dollars an hour than I am right now. Easy. But every job has its ups and downs right? The greatest thing about my new job though, is getting to see my dad everyday. I love him so much and it's awesome to have him so close. I feel like I could count on him if I needed anything while at work. It's great to also be at the office everyday to know whats going on and try and make him a little less stressed out. 2 more days till FRIDAY!! wo0ho0!!

2 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Your cheeks look so much better! :) And you and your daddy are so cute together! Great blog. Sam

The Carlsons said...

Chelsea, I've missed the part of what your new job is!!! Looks like you had a great birthday. I still have your half written birthday card which I actually bought and started before your birthday. I"m so lame. Let's do lunch when I come in August!

I love you! A