Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weekend #2

I'm beginning to like this thing called a weekend! It's nice!! I got caught up on a little laundry (still to be folded, but CLEAN!, thats somethin right?) Which brings me to a nice point.....only in my house, when you are emptying pockets, do you come across this....
Not keys, not receipts, not dollar bills.....but a screwdriver!! and change! I had to laugh....only Allen.










The rest of the weekend was relaxing. Our friend Kegan told us the the carnival (aka the ghetto fair as we call it) that usually is in South Sac, was actually in Rocklin....so I convinced everyone that we had to go!! Allen loves playing the games, but hates the rides. Needless to say, I coaxed him into going with me....he was nauseous the rest of the day! SORRY!! :)







Of course, after spending about $20 bucks and winning lots of little toys, we cashed in and got the frog....and don't forget, cotton candy, Allens favorite!

2 comments:

The Carlsons said...

rocklin is so cool! What in the heck is going on with your life. We need to talk. I'll try to call soon.

I love the screwdriver in the pocket! Classic!

Kathy Haas said...

I hope you had a great Birthday. We love you very much and only want the best for you. Hope you like your new job. Glad to have you for dinner. Come help me do some Craig list items. Ssee ya soon Mom