Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i diiiiiid it!!!

So....I did it! 5:15am is my new wake up time. Monday, I got up...all my stuff was ready...I had to tip toe out the door (which I hate by the way! Allen says I am being crazy)...went outside to get in my car and got a little scared (ya im scared of the dark, especially in south sac!)...and went off the the gym.

The instructor was totally shocked to see me, since I went 6 days a week for 3 months straight and then all the sudden stopped. Did the class, got to see my gym buddy, who was also insanely happy to see me!

Getting ready at the gym wasn't so bad. I was expecting it to be so much worse. I grab all my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, yada yada. Walked in the shower and they have body wash and shampoo in pumps on the wall! awesome! Minus the people who are just really too confident about their bodies, it was good.

Went back Tuesday, same thing. I felt great. This morning I woke up and realized I was missing some few essential items that I need, so I took a day off, but I'll be back at it again tomorrow.

I took all my measurements last night, since before when I was going so often I didn't and I was disappointed because I was looking on weight only. Bad idea. So we will see how this pans out...I can't wait to be skinny!! ♥

3 comments:

The Carlsons said...

You could just be the inspiration that I need. I use to get up early to back in Feb/Mar but now I just want to stay in bed and sleep as long as possible. Today has been really bad. I jumped back in bed, and right now I'm up only because Jonah needs lunch before school and I need to be dressed to walk him to the school bus. Yes, I'm still in my PJ's. You go girl I know you can do it!

The Dragonfly said...

Way to go Chelsea! You are an inspiration to us all! You have friends in the blogosphere who are cheering you on!

Tiffani said...

You are dedicated and I hope that you reach your goal. I need to be better about exercising but sometimes sleep is just too good to pass up. Keep up the good work!