Saturday, September 15, 2007

Just the beginning....

So I've been saying to myself for the past 2 weeks that I need to start going to the gym again...I want to start posting more often...I want to eat better...I want to be more organized...yada yada yada. I haven't done anything about it.

My big hold up is the gym. For 3 months straight I was going to the gym 6 daysa week at 5:30 every morning to take a cycling class that started at 6am. The gym was about 10 min from my house. As most of you know, I then was having trouble with my neighbor so I started not going to the gym in the morning because my neighbor would be outside at that time, and I just didn't feel safe. Well, of course, very soon after that I moved to South Sacramento.

Ever since then, I have been totally out of my workout routine, eating horrible (but oh so good Thai food!!), and just being lazy about everything I do. I want to keep going to the gym (as does my gym buddy who is so mad at me) but it is just so far away (about a 1/2 hour) and I can't contemplate trying to get ready at the gym when I am so used to getting ready in the comfort of my own home.

Monday, I am going to do it though...try it out. I have been asking a lot of people about it, and some are like "getting ready at the gym is so easy...everything will be fine" and some "1/2 hour to get to the gym at 6am? you are crazy!"

I was going to start this week, but of course they decided that they wanted to fire the HUGE hearted lady that worked with me and hire someone else that I had to train. Can I just say training is the most exhausting thing ever!! I couldn't imagine trying to do everything this week when I needed to catch up on my own work that I couldn't do because I was teaching someone else how to do their work. Enough blabber, THIS week!!! I am determined!!


I still have a lot of pictures to add but here are some and I will add later...


Almost my entire family was together to visit my Grandma & Grandpa. Unfortunately my grandpa did not look this way when we got to see him, and he passed away on August 29th. We are so fortunate to have such a smart Grandpa that did so much and influenced so many lives. While we were there, we got to get lots of great pictures!


The cutest nieces and nephews I could ask for...missing Rowan.

Grandma with all her Great Grandchildren

Makayla & Rowan

My parents with all their Grandkids

1 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

You can do it Chelsea! Get to the gym, no matter what it takes . . . I always feel better, sleep better, just have a better outlook when I've snuck in that workout!