Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SUPER post - part ONE


Well....it has been a while. 3 weeks ago yesterday I moved backed home to good ole Rocklin to live with the parents. It started out a 2 week break from my regular life, and as you can see (3 weeks ago) I am still here. It has been a rough 3 weeks, but I am SO incredible grateful for my family because if not for my family, I wouldn't be where I am today. When I called my parents to ask if I could have a 2 week slumber party, they didn't ask why, they just said of course. My parents are so grateful to have me here, and I am so grateful that my parents love me (and all of us) no matter what we do. If it were in better circumstances, it probably would be even better than it is right now, but I am so glad that they love me the way they do.

So to get started at all the craziness that has happened the last 2 weeks....we start out (and THANK goodness) with my brother and sister in law here from Florida. They let me drag along with them everywhere and it helped sooo much. They happened to come into town the second night I stayed at my parents, and I was so glad because the first week was REALLY hard. Hanging out with them at least kept my mind off of my crazy life for a little while. I loved hanging out with them and their friends!
Andrew, Ian & Ty...fun times.
The reason for the trip....Meliah's wedding. A fun wedding and an inspiration that things can work out (even if you dated someone for 10 years and it worked out with someone else).
Not only a great wedding, Mr. T was there!! How cool is that? The man is amazingly nice, and took pictures with everyone! Kendra wasn't shy at all..I think we were like the second person to get to meet him. She wasn't playin around once the wedding was over. Haha


It was so fun to have them both around. I can't wait to go out there and visit them! Minus both of them, plus me, and my dad getting the flu the last day they were here, I had a blast with them.

1 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

My dear, clearly you have been dealing with a difficult and emotional event in your life. My own experience with difficult challenges in life is that they give me the opportunity to reflect and then see more clearly what is truly important to me. Often, if I take that time to reflect, I have realized I need to make changes in myself and in the direction in which I am heading.

You do have the most wonderful family and I'm glad that you have once again found not only a place of shelter but also also a safe emotional haven with them. No matter how great and wonderful our friends are they cannot replace family and the support and love that they can give us. Loved all the photos of your family, everyone looks fabulous!

We too enjoyed a delightful visit with Tyson earlier this spring. What a great guy he is, we're hoping that he'll bring his lovely bride and come back up for Thanksgiving. It sounds like his visit was timed perfectly just for you to give you much needed company and support.

Chelsey I just want you to know that I know there is a Heavenly Father who knows and loves you. He wants you to be happy and he is aware of the righteous desires of you heart. When all else fails he's always there waiting to pick us up. Just want you to know we love you and want you to be happy too.

PS....cool about Mr T