Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SUPER post - part TWO

Second, I have to thank my friend Christine who has also been a big support for me. Last Saturday she took me the the Jo Dee Messina concert....which was amazing!!
She performed at the Dixon May Fair which is like hick town compared to where we live, but it made good for some serious people watching!

Jo Dee pretty much sang every song I ever needed to hear at that moment. She sounded exactly like her CD's which makes it soo much better. I am now addicted to all of her songs and sing them very loud in my car on the way to work. haha :)

We got there wayy too early as you can see, and by the time she got on stage it was freezing!

Thank goodness we could run back out to the car and get blankets and jackets. I definitly wasn't expecting the cold after the 90 degree afternoon!

0 comments: